For those interested in becoming a real estate agent, Florida is the place to be. Compared to real estate markets throughout the country, Florida is blossoming. Real estate is becoming so lucrative in Florida that even foreign investors are taking notice. All of these interested buyers need real estate agents to help them discover the perfect property and manage the sale.
But buying property is not the only thing on the agenda of Florida real estate agents. Rental properties are generating record high numbers.
Despite the appearance of a housing shortage, the Florida real estate industry is adding agents to their rolls at record numbers. If you like the challenge of competition, Florida is a great place to practice your real estate profession. But here are 6 other great reasons to become licensed in the Sunshine State.
- Value: The median home value in Florida has seen an almost 10% increase from last year. Although Florida property is increasing in value, it is still highly affordable when compared to other states that offer a sunny climate and beach lifestyle, like California. This affordability will make the Florida real estate market more popular and lucrative. If Florida is becoming the place to invest for greater value, that means opportunity for real estate agents.
- Location, Location, Location: This is, perhaps, the most important facet of any property’s value whether it is commercial or residential. From beachfront bungalows to luxury urban hi-rises, Florida’s landscape is filled with highly desirable property in prime locations. There is something to suit everyone’s taste in this tropical paradise and they need a real estate professional to guide them to the right location.
- Wealth: In a listing of states with the wealthiest residents per capita, Florida boasts 51 resident billionaires. Out of the nation’s 6.3 millionaires, more than 350,000 of them live in Florida. What are Floridians doing with this concentrated wealth? Investing in real estate. And anything goes in Florida’s promising real estate industry: agricultural development, tourism destinations, commercial and retail space, manufacturing and construction, and residential. So much diversity opens up the opportunity for any real estate agent to flourish in a particular specialty.
- Growth: Florida’s population is exploding in every sense of the word. Current US Census data estimates the state grew by more than a quarter of a million people last year. Florida is poised to be the nation’s fastest growing state in 2017. What does that mean for real estate agents? It means that Florida is the land of opportunity. All of those people need places to live, locations to conduct business, and entertainment venues to enjoy downtime. Florida’s real estate agents are, in essence, the lifestyle managers for the state’s population.
- Earning Potential: Becoming a real estate agent in Florida is a profession with amazing earning potential. Expecting to arrive at the $100K annual salary benchmark is absolutely within reason. It all depends on how competitive and committed you are to developing your career potential.
- Ease Of Start: When a state knows that an industry is in demand of professionals, the smartest thing to do is to make it easy to meet that demand. Becoming a Florida real estate agent is as easy as logging on to classes. Join live presentation or take coursework on demand according to your own schedule. Online real estate school is as affordable as it is convenient. With so many options from beginner to professional level curriculum, being prepared for state licensing exams with confidence is within reach of the click of your mouse. For more information, please contact us about registration information.
Location, location, location may be the rule of thumb for finding a great property. However, when defining a successful career path, it’s all about opportunity, opportunity, opportunity. Now is the best time for real estate agent opportunity in Florida. Don’t miss out. Get started in the real estate profession today.